September 02, 2014

Comparing Mascara

I wanted to take the time to start comparing mascaras, and in these photos you will see how my blonde natural upper lashes look with each one. There is no additional lash combing, eyeliner, fake lashes, extensions, curling, etc. done to my lashes in these photos, this is just each mascara on its own using the mascara wand it originally came with. I will be applying several coats of mascara (as I see fit) so that you can see the full potential of each product. These images are not enhanced, nor am I being paid to review them, etc. I will probably be adding more mascaras to this post in the future.

Rimmel - ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara
Too Faced - Better Than Sex Mascara
NYC - Big Bold Curl Mascara
Loreal - Manga Mascara
NYC - Big Bold Volume Mascara
Tarte - Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Benefit - They're Real Beyond Mascara
CoverGirl - LashBlast 24hrs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the Two Faced mascara is my favourite :)

www.livelola.co.uk