December 28, 2014

Basic Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Look

I wanted to create a quick and basic way to recreate Kylie Jenner's makeup look and this look mainly consists of 3 main things... full medium/dark brows, a full nude-mauve pout, and dolly looking lashes. This was a very successful first date makeup look for myself and I kind of felt it had a natural "dark angel" feel to it.

Brows
For the brows I used Prestige brow shaping studio in Light to Medium (Medium Shade) on a small thin angle brush. Next time I do this look I will probably add a bit of Benefit's Gimme Brow in Light/Medium over top just to keep my blonde brows from peeping through in the light.

Lashes
For the lashes I curled them at the base with the Revlon eyelash curler and used Rimmel London ScandalEyes lycra flex mascara in black (2-3 coats on the top lashes and 1 light coat on the bottom). If you want to have fuller lashes more like Kylie's I'd recommend adding on Red Cherry false lashes in #16, black.

Lips
For the lips I used Revlon ColorStay liner in Natural and topped my lips off with Rimmel lasting finish by Kate Moss lipstick in 101, but if you want something a bit darker I'd recommend 104.

As for any other makeup items used here... 
Aveeno clear complexion bb cream spf 30 in medium, Revlon colorstay liquid foundation in Buff, Maybelline instant age rewind eraser dark spot concealer + treatment in Fair, Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in creamy natural, Physicians Formula shimmer strips custom all-in-1 nude palette for face and eyes in natural (my face and eye highlight shade), Sonia Kashuk blush in Flamingo, Innisfree green tea mineral mist, and Loreal True Match super blendable powder in Honey Beige/N6 (my contour and eye shadow shade).

No comments: